Noise problem

Kinski
So I put two SS/BS Mini circuits in one box, in series. Everything about it is awesome. Except when I have both pedals on, and a good amount of fuzz, I get feedback, even with my guitar turned down all the way.

I don't have insulated wire at the moment. I know some people try to insulate the in and out wires. But are there any other things I could try?

Re: Noise problem

Kinski
Well, I somewhat fixed my problem. I added about 100pf to roll of a bit of the treble in one of the circuits. Its not even noticeable to my ear when switching it in and out, however, it pushes the point of oscillation to a much higher level of gain. Which is pretty damn extreme at that point. So I think for all practical purposes, this pedal is finished.

However, I'd still love any ideas on how to get rid of oscillation issues in high gain circuits.

Re: Noise problem

Addy Bart
This sounds awesome!