Onboard Bass Preamp

fyred1
Is there a vero 3 band bass preamp layout small enough to tuck into a control cavity?  Or maybe one of you  knows of a PCB that is available...

Re: Onboard Bass Preamp

Depends on the size of the control cavity. Tbh, this has come up before and myself and a few others firmly believe this is one of the times worth spending cash on a good one. Depending on how much you have to spend there are tons of great options. Just to make a few in no particular order

1 Aguilar obp3
2 nordstrand
3 audure
4 darkglass now has one

Trust me when I say it's worth buying one.