Open Hardware Guitar Pedal PCB Project Update

Open Hardware Guitar Pedal PCB Project Update

makerie
Hi Folks,

I'd previously posted on my Open-Hardware BIY (Boutique it Yourself) Guitar pedal PCB project. I had asked for testers and based on their feedback we have updated our original board design and have created a larger one. The idea of this project is to make DIY'ing your own pedals easier, quicker and most importantly, more reliable by having no more off-board wiring.

Here is the original board

Here is the new version of that board

And our new larger board

Features of the new Larger Board:
- Huge Build Area
- 6 Pots
- 2x Stomp switches
- 2x DPDT switches
- Dedicated Power and Ground Rails
- 1/2Vcc Power Rail
- Space for Voltage Regulator
- Space for input & output anti-pop resistors
- No off-board wiring!

I would love your feedback. We are also looking for help creating layouts if that interests anyone.
Thanks!

Re: Open Hardware Guitar Pedal PCB Project Update

Chris60601
Oh for hells sakes.... I been so wrapped up in projects for others, this one got completely pushed to the back of the desk. Funny - I was actually thinking of a project to work on this weekend.

I think I found one...
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Open Hardware Guitar Pedal PCB Project Update

makerie
Hahaha. Let me know how you get on and if there is anything I can do to help!

Cheers.
Thom