Optimal wire for offboard components in stompbox effects

Optimal wire for offboard components in stompbox effects

myonus666
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Gibson RD Artist Sunburst 1977
Serial: 73127030
Built in: 08-nov-1977 (serial: 030) (Manufactured in Kalamazoo)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate Combo

Re: Optimal wire for offboard components in stompbox effects

hey man. this has come up a few times before. here's a thread the last time it was discussed where people said what they used. i know you're new around here man and have tons of questions, which is great cause i can tell you want to learn. but, i have to say you need to do a search on the forum before starting a new thread, because a lot of time you're question has been discussed. also, pay attention to the description of what should be discussed in each area of the forum, there's reasons it's not just one giant open posting section.

Re: Optimal wire for offboard components in stompbox effects

I love the pre-bond wire from smallbear

Most people will use 22-24awg for pedal builds

PTFE insulation has a higher melting point than PVC and is preferable

Re: Optimal wire for offboard components in stompbox effects

Mulekicker
This. When I first started I was tinning every wire. Fuck that.  Pre bond from small bear made my life a gazillion times easier.