Ordered an alphabetic punch set

GrooveChampion
So because of my undying hatred for doing anything enclosure related I went from painting the enclosures to etching them with a Dremel, but I got sick of that very quickly, so I ordered an alphabetic punch set! Anyone using these?

Any tips?

Re: Ordered an alphabetic punch set

nostradoomus
Youll want to get a steel (or similar) bench block. Set your enclosure on it so the area you are punching is backed properly otherwise you will likely dent the enclosure.

Re: Ordered an alphabetic punch set

Silver Blues
nostradoomus wrote
Youll want to get a steel (or similar) bench block. Set your enclosure on it so the area you are punching is backed properly otherwise you will likely dent the enclosure.
Can confirm. I tried this and learned that the hard way.