Origin Effects :: Cali76 Limiting Amplifier

Origin Effects :: Cali76 Limiting Amplifier

jwroper
Is this one possible? http://www.origineffects.com/Cali76.php

Re: Origin Effects :: Cali76 Limiting Amplifier

I'm not sure whether they modified the circuit or not, and I suspect it will probably be a lot of surface mount in the box.  To make a vero version of the original 1176LN you'd really be looking at a rack effect size build rather than a stompbox.  So it isn't too likely in the near future I'm afraid.

Re: Origin Effects :: Cali76 Limiting Amplifier

Silver Blues
I'd imagine so too. Great compressor, but after seeing the inside of the SlideRig (check out 1:57 on this video) I don't think this is happening on vero

Re: Origin Effects :: Cali76 Limiting Amplifier

johnk
I have a cali76 and believe me, adfter looking inside of it, you wouldn't want to attempt making a vero of it.