OshPark Zen Clone PCB

vick
I have been working on a project for Reddit and I thought I would share it here.   It is basically a diy Zen Clone project.  I provided a drill template, label and PCB design and people are free to make them up them selves.  The PCB's are shared on Oshpark and I have provided links

File repository

their are two version of the board a solder lug board ( which I designed and is free to use in any way) and a board the takes PCB mounted pots.  The PCB mounted pots version was made by someone else and he had requested that it not be used for commercial purposes.

If you use the PCB Mounted Pots version be careful you are responsible for making sure the drill template and label fits. I have two different sized pots and I have provided templates for each, but I have no way of knowing if your pots will match.

Re: OshPark Zen Clone PCB

vick