Oversized Stripboard

skeletonghost
Hey quick question: Does anyone have a lead on oversized stripboard? Interested in a few of the big layouts posted recently but the tallest vero I can find locally is 30 rows high (Sagan Delay is 33 e.g.)

Re: Oversized Stripboard

Ciaran Haslett
If you're in the UK, RapidOnline and RS Components stock the bigger stuff.

Re: Oversized Stripboard

skeletonghost
Thanks for the fast response! I'm located in North America, but this may work since I'll probably have to order online anyway. ebay or Ali sources would still be appreciated!

Re: Oversized Stripboard

SonusFluxa
The big stripboard from tayda is 34 holes wide by 41 rows tall, big enough for the Sagan (it's what I used).

Re: Oversized Stripboard

you want to look at http://www.veroboard.com/. they sell all different sizes of stripboard, and they sell on amazon too if you don't want to order from them directly. i've got a few rather large board from them, and they're really top quality.

Re: Oversized Stripboard

skeletonghost
Price on Tayda looks great! Thanks for that

Re: Oversized Stripboard

SonusFluxa

Re: Oversized Stripboard

Sensei Tim
I get all my boards from veroboard. Outstanding quality.

They have 2 types;  one that is similar to FR4 and another one that seems to b some kind of resin.

The fr4 one cuts nicer and drills much nicer than the resin one.