P.E Clean Octave Blend no octave

blakol
Hello, i've built this board, and my problem is that i haven't any octave in the output...
The diode are not 1N4001 but 1N4004, is that a problem?
Thanks for reply
The layout:
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.fr/2012/02/prescription-electronics-clean-octave.html

mug

Re: P.E Clean Octave Blend no octave

mug
Hey and welcome fist of all!
The diodes should be no problem - 1N4004 is suitable for higher voltages (which is not needed here) but otherwise does the same.
As general advice always re-check placement of components and cuts, and also the transistor orientation. Look for solder bridges and cold joints.

To get more advice you should describe your problem in more detail - e.g. is there any sound at all coming though, does it react at least to changes of the VOL pot...?
Images would be helpful, too!

Re: P.E Clean Octave Blend no octave

PMowdes

Don't octave effects perform better with matched transistors???

Re: P.E Clean Octave Blend no octave

blakol
All right....I've put two resistor of 4,7k insteed 47k...!!!
Now it work perfectly..!!!