PCB Holder

PedalPower
Hello.  I'm pretty new to this hobby, but I have built a few pedals already.  This site is an incredible resource and I'm thankful to have it!

I don't have a permanent work space setup for the hobby yet, but wanted to share my somewhat portable work space.  I bought this pcb holder and two of the goose-neck lights below from amazon. It works pretty well.  The lights have a magnetic base and they attach to the holder pretty well.  The batteries seem to last a while too.  The pcb holder swivels to allow you to flip it over and solder pretty easily. I like it so far.

http://www.amazon.com/Aven-17010-Adjustable-Circuit-Holder/dp/B01551F7CY/
http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-72088-Gooseneck-Batteries-Included/dp/B00166DXO2
  light
pcb_light