PCB layout contributions

dexxyy
I`ve noticed lately that there are more folks etching there own pcb`s for builds (usually builds that are too big for vero), I`ve etched a few myself and was wondering about the possibility (if enough people wanted it) of having a place in the contributions section for pcb layouts? Obviously if they are not original layouts accreditation would need to be given to the original creator, or if that is against site rules then how about posting links to the original source.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: PCB layout contributions

benjammin
I was thinking about doing this with some of the OSHPark shared projects too, seems like it'd be super helpful as well.