PCB's For sale - Any objections??

PMowdes

I am really into making my own pcb's at the moment, and since the minimum order is usually 10 boards I often have left over boards that in don't need.

Would anyone mind if I occasionally post the leftovers here for sale???  I'm not looking at charging much, just enough to cover costs and postage.

Re: PCB's For sale - Any objections??

Gopher it mang!

Re: PCB's For sale - Any objections??

BassVD
I actually love working with PCB's but I still haven't spend much time with Eagle to design/make my own.
So I'd love to see what you got to offer

Re: PCB's For sale - Any objections??

mojo321
FYI---my favorite daughterboard at Tayda is Out-of-Stock....and the manufacturer, DH-Electroacoustics, looks like they MIGHT be out of business.......I am sad.....

Here is the board.  I would love it if someone started making these again.

https://www.taydaelectronics.com/1590b-diy-pcb-guitar-effect.html

The wayback machine shows they had their website up in August, and now, it is gone. Dead.  ....They make all of the kit boards for Tayda, so I can't imagine....so maybe they just forgot to pay their Webhost this month....

Re: PCB's For sale - Any objections??

PMowdes

If I remember i'll draw up a schematic and make a board.  If someone wants to check the scheme out i'll post up the gerber files and you can order your own boards at your leisure.

There is already a set of gerber files for 3pdt true bypass daughter boards on here somewhere

Re: PCB's For sale - Any objections??

mojo321
Cool----But yeah, there are lots of daughterboards to choose from.  But this is the only one with PCB mount jacks and power.  When you put the jacks on, it fits perfectly in a 1590B.  And if you drill the box with the template, the power jack lines up perfectly with the hole.

It also has a little power filtering, LED, and LED-resistor.  If you made these, I'd but 5 or 6.