PCB standoffs

Sensei Tim
any good place to get them for cheap?

looking for the plastic ones with the adhesive base.  I can't find any on tayda.

Re: PCB standoffs

PMowdes

Re: PCB standoffs

Sensei Tim
Thanks, but is there anyplace in north america?

I would have thought that mouser would sell them but i can't seem to find them.

Re: PCB standoffs

PMowdes

Re: PCB standoffs

Smallbear, pedalpartsplus, and mouser have them in the US

Re: PCB standoffs

Sensei Tim
What's the part number for mouser? I can't find them on their site.

On Monday, June 20, 2016, Travis [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Smallbear, pedalpartsplus, and mouser have them in the US

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/PCB-standoffs-tp31592p31603.html
To unsubscribe from PCB standoffs, click here.
NAML

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: PCB standoffs

There are different types there, I'm not sure what size you need. But if you search "eagle plastics" at mouser you will see them

Re: PCB standoffs

Sensei Tim
I don't know how I missed these before!  Thanks Travis!!

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/PCB-standoffs-tp31592p31609.html