PCBGuitarMania - Benzin EQ with volume recovery, presence and depth

PCBGuitarMania - Benzin EQ with volume recovery, presence and depth

Blackboarcult
By request, here's a useful daughterboard that can be added to any pedal and tweaked to taste. I'm not liking how the layout is distributed, but I'm constrained by my terminal blocks, as always.

Basically it's a FMV tonestack with a volume recovery stage plus two controls of Presence and Depth, culled straight from the Diezel VH4 pedal.

I have omitted the "tame" output, it can be added effortlessly by enlarging the board with a couple of rows and inserting the three missing components in zigzag.

The two left columns are standard values for your usual suspects - build whatever you prefer, or socket and experiment!
Won't be much difference though, it all depends on the impedance fed to this circuit. Duncan's tone stack calculator is your best friend here.

Enjoy!