PJP's Toneblaster Mk 2.5

moerkb
As we all love the master's work, I wonder if there is interest to optimize the layout of the BLASTER?

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=100372.0

Re: PJP's Toneblaster Mk 2.5

glasspak73
Can anyone please post a picture of this vero layout? I built mine befor photobucket disabled the third party hosting now i cant find it in my saved folder.I think i lost this and alot of others in my old computer when it died on me.Sorry to be a bother to anyone for this

Re: PJP's Toneblaster Mk 2.5

tracer03
I found this using Google cache, hopefully it's the one you're looking for...

Re: PJP's Toneblaster Mk 2.5

glasspak73
Thank you so very much Tracer03.This is the Vero i was trying to find