PNP Germanium And silicon Fizz Face in same box?

PNP Germanium And silicon Fizz Face in same box?

elterotero
Hi,
I was thinking on an idea to box both a silicon and a Germanium Fuzz Face in the same enclosure, but don't really perhaps have the skills to figure out what kind of connections and switching would I need?

Would need to have a voltage inverter since I'd like to power it up without battery.

One footswitch to turn effect on and some switch to choose between the silicon and PNP germanium.

I have the 2 bords built allready separately.

Any ideas? Let me know.

El Tero-TerĂ³

Re: PNP Germanium And silicon Fizz Face in same box?

Beaker