PROBLEM COMPULATOR HELP

MOPO
Hello,

 I have mounted on the breadboard Compulator but there is a problem that I do not manage to solve, I have the compression in Admin potentiometer that does not work, I have a doubt about the positioning of Vactrol someone can he confirm that in relation to the attached photo:
 the connection 1 is the bottom right?
 the connection 2 is the one at the top right?
 the connection 3 is the one on the bottom left?
 the connection 4 is the one on the top left?

VACTROL

 I also joined the breadboard if its interested in any of m assist in debugging.

 pedal on but the compression in Admin rate does not vary .................

 thank you @ +