Parallel Wiring

Kinski
A friend has asked me to make him a dual delay pedal. Basically two delays in one enclosure. But he wants the two delays to run in parallel, not series. I couldnt find any real info on how to do this in any simple way.

Anyone know a good way to do this?

Re: Parallel Wiring

Splitter and mixer!

Re: Parallel Wiring

Kinski
Yeah, i was hoping i didnt have to do that.

 Couldnt I just run each delay output through its own mixing resistor to the output jack?

Re: Parallel Wiring

Its worth a try since IMO most of the negative interaction with an unbuffered mixer happens with voltage divider volume controls which most delays do not have.