Parallel/cascade switch

Re: Parallel/cascade switch

Beaker
"Beaker, I might be barking up the wrong tree but would any of the existing loop/splitter/mixer circuits be workable for this?"

Yes that is exactly what you want. If I was in the original poster's shoes I would just build two delays in two seperate boxes, and put them in two of the loops in a switcher/looper pedal.

I know it means having three separate pedals instead of one, but the extra versatility (you can add any other pedals you like into the loops) more than makes up for the space saved on your pedalboard.

You can build your own quite easily, but the ones by Bright Onion down in Brighton are superb quality, and extremely good value. For the price he does them for, it's hardly woth the effort of building your own in my opinion. And he will do bespoke work too. He made a custom order ABC-Y looper/switcher/router for my son's three amp rig a while ago, which is superb.

http://www.brightonion.co.uk/

Ah, Johnny Fucking Marr! Yep, two Fender Twins at each end of a corridor with a mic halfway between the two, and an engineer sitting by each amp tweaking the trem rates to keep them in synch.

Re: Parallel/cascade switch

Pavlos
I'd probably build separate one myself too, as you mention, it would give a lot more versatility, though of course for a very specific purpose I'd be tempted to put them all in a single enclousre.......and still have separate one for experimenting with......damn, that wish list keeps getting longer lol. I did find http://www.runoffgroove.com/splitter-blend.html as well which looks rather useful.......now let me see, that's.......oh dear I appear to be hooked!

Just had a quick look at the link to Bright Onion, and those are pretty decent prices IMHO, we usually get badly screwed over here in the UK so always nice to see something that isn't going to break the bank, and the shipping is very reasonable too :o)
12