Parts lists for effects?

frjd
Does anyone have parts lists for all tagboard effect layouts?

I spent a few hours trying to use OCR to extract component lists but have given up on this route...

It would be great if a text/csv of each effect were available for download. I'd like to scrape the data somehow and use it to build an application that can figure out a list of fx that I can make from my parts bin.

Re: Parts lists for effects?

moda
If you have a look in beginers corner ther is a few lists of the more commmon values that everyone uses.
Apart from the enormous job to actually go through every vero and write a bom  quite a few of us deviate from the  original design and tweak it ito our own taste.