Passive overdrive (black ice)

larry
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Passive overdrive (black ice)

Neil mcNasty
As you can tell from this Instructable guide, there is no layout making involved in this at all...
Just some diodes in the signal-path connected to ground in order to shave off the top of the soundwave and thereby creating an overdrive effect...
http://www.instructables.com/id/Passive-Guitar-Overdrive-Black-Ice/

If you absolutely need to have it mounted on a veroboard, I suggest you download DIYLC and make your own layout.
It is practically impossible to get it wrong unless you do it blindfolded...

Re: Passive overdrive (black ice)

larry
Haha ok I have done it and it is pretty cool. Sorry forgot to close this request.