Pearce BC1 Bass Pre-Amp

bobbass4k
I've been wanting to lay out a single channel version of this for a while, but my vero skills are nowhere near any of yours and this is probably going to be a beast, so it'd be cool if one of you guys could take a crack at it - with the limiter would be cool but it'll probably be too big, especially since it'll need a +/-15V supply.

These have been out of production for years, and suncoast sell a $500 pedal version without mentioning the word "Pearce", so I think it'd be a good one to have in the library.

Could be worth laying it for a 13700 instead of the 3280? Up to you guys.

Schem here -

http://www.travis-hartnett.com/Pearce_Amps/Pearce_Amps/BC1_B2P_Documents_files/Media/BC1%20Schematic/BC1%20Schematic.jpg?disposition=download

Full set of docs here -

http://www.travis-hartnett.com/Pearce_Amps/Pearce_Amps/BC1_B2P_Documents.html#11