Pearl OC-7

Zombie11
This post was updated on .
Ok I notice we're doing big boards now, and this would definitly be big. I'm 100% confident it can be done, madbean has a (discontinued) pcb for it (they only offer a heavily modded 2015 version now) and there are other project pages for it, I will link them all. It would be a terrific addition to the site because it's an analog octaver that can do -2 -1 and + 1 octave and I don't think there's anything of the like on the analog market. I think the old "Lowrider" would probably be the clearest and best to follow since it's a 1 on 1 copy of the original with modern parts.

Factory schematic:

Madbean project "Low Rider" (layout + schematic)

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/LowRider/docs/LowRider.pdf

Gaussmarkov.net project (layout + schematic)

http://gaussmarkov.net/zeta55/layouts/oc-07/oc-07-project.pdf

Re: Pearl OC-7

nocentelli
Awesome pedal, octave up has a nice fuzzy edge that works great with a proper fuzz, octave down -1 is a nice solid, not too synthy, BOSS OC-2-ish bass note. It's going to be a biggie.

Re: Pearl OC-7

Alex
This post was updated on .
55 resistors, 26 caps, 3 transistors and 6 ICs? 5 with 14 pins?
May need a lot of standing resistors to fit in a BB box.

Re: Pearl OC-7

Zombie11
I admit it would be ambitious and standing resistors would be a must yes