Pearl OD5

Olav

Re: Pearl OD5

mirosol
Administrator
One of those that should be doable, although it will be big - and that's the reason why it is so hard to start...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Pearl OD5

Olav
There's always the PCB I found. Etching my own PCB should be a fun project too.
That would fit in a smaller box too I guess? 4 pots in a B? Doable?

Re: Pearl OD5

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pearl OD5

Olav
Thanks, I don't care much how the board looks, or how wiring looks for that matter. What I do care about is functionality of a box. Recently I built the VL Sparkledrive and because of the 4 pots was planning to stick it in a BB, might just see about getting it into a B.

Re: Pearl OD5

mirosol
Administrator
Just today i looked at the schematic for ten minutes. It scares me. So no progress for the time being...
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Pearl OD5

Olav
Hahahaha. No worries Miro.

Re: Pearl OD5

Olav

Re: Pearl OD5

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pearl OD5

Olav
I was thinking of an A box or a mints tin. No, actually it's going to be side by side with two other (different voiced) drives in a DD box. Two 3dpt switches to operate Roger's A/B/C switch, because I won't be playing them stacked anyway. Another DD box will be the home of three different fuzzes. An A/B box to switch between the fuzz and the drive box and I'm a happy camper. Saves heaps of room on the pedalboard and virtually no more Riverdancing.