Peavey 5150 II

Lobbetto
This post was updated on .
Thanks all the same, you can also delete.

Re: Peavey 5150 II

induction
You don't need vero for that. Just point-to-point it dead bug style.

Re: Peavey 5150 II

notnews
Lobbetto, is your request for the whole 5150 amplifier on stripboard? transformers and all? Or just the preamp circuit?

Re: Peavey 5150 II

Lobbetto
I apologize, I did not specify that I only need the overdrive channel preamp section and not a complete clone but only inspired by this scheme.
I would do it on stripboard or printed circuit converting the overdrive channel JFET instead of triodes.