Pedal Knowledge used on 18 Watt TMB Amp

Jon Rep
I recently converted a Bright 18 Watt TMB Amp to a Darker Bassier Amp that I now can not stop playing on by simple modifications I learned on pedals.  Ie Generally Larger Caps = Bassier Tone.   I changed the .002uF , .01uf and .0047uf  Caps and Bass Pot 1M   From This Schematic:-

http://ceriatone.com/images/layoutPic/marshallLayout/18wattTMBceriatone.jpg

To  .022 uF  Caps  and  Bass Pot 250K  on the Jersey Aaron's Schematic :-

http://www.emailtom.org/schematics/ja_layout_2_0.jpg

And now Am extremely Happy with the Tone of this Amp.   Love Playing it now.  Confidence gained from first working and learning on Pedals I have now transfered and used on Amps.  Thanks.