"Pedal Projects" schematics

Geiri
Hey guys, Ásgeir here who used to run Pedal Projects in Iceland. I just wanted to let you know that PP is dead (if that's any news to you haha!) but I still have a shitload of parts and PCBs to unload so over the next weeks / months I'll be building whatever I have left to get rid of the stuff.

I was thinking of either:
1. Sell the designs to anyone interested
2. Give away the schematics to this lovely community!

I'd love to hear thoughts from you.

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

PMowdes

Hey dude,

sorry to hear you are packing it in, I really enjoyed looking over your work in the pedal guts thread, some really inspirational stuff.

Hope you are moving onto bigger and better things

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

Geiri
Cheers man, well I haven't really done anything pedal related for more than a year. I've been thinking of doing something but it's not worth it anymore.

I work full time doing photography and videography now. You can see some stuff here: www.asgeirhelgi.com

The pedals I made aren't the most innovative in the world but there are some decent PCB layouts. There's one in particular that I'm really happy, which is the Lionheart. I'll probably keep that one and make some limited batches of it every now and then.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

I was really sad to see that you packed it in, but saw why and completely understand when I saw why you said you did. Love your photos, and think a lot of them would make amazing wall art. If your and your family are happy and healthy, that's what matters.

It's up to you if you want to post your schematics or sell them. If you were to post them to the community, I'll gladly whip up a vero for them so people can build them if you want. I agree that the lionheart was glorious, and I loved the enclosure design.

I'll gladly buy some of your parts and some PCBs of the pedals I wasn't able to grab before you closed up the shop. Just let me know.

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

Pavlos
well even if you aren't doing the pedals any more, your many contributions to the site are very much appreciated and will no doubt continue to both help and inspire for many years to come, so a big thank you for all that you have done and good health, happiness and good fortune to you and your familly

Great photo's by the way, some of them are truly breathtaking and make me really want to visit Iceland!

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

Geiri
Thanks for the input guys! I think I'll just build off whatever I have left and sell it. Once I've done that, I'll throw the schematics up here for you to publish.

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

Frank_NH
Hey Geiri,

Let me also say thanks for your past contributions to this site and DIY building in general. It was fun to watch your YouTube demos of vero circuits back in the early days when I was just getting into this hobby.  Hope the future holds great new adventures and opportunities for you.

I'm also planning this year to give back to the community in the form of three new semi-original circuits I've been working on for a while.  I'll try to upload the first one tonight - a discrete op-amp version of the good old tube screamer!  Who needs NuTubes when you can roll your own op amps?

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

JabboWookie
I bought a Lionheart from you a couple of years ago and it was fantastic, but I let it go during a routine annual pedal purge when I wasn't using any pedals in the live rig.

I would LOVE a PCB or vero if you ever decide to release.

Cheers!

Re: "Pedal Projects" schematics

Silver Blues
I was wondering where you had gone off to, and now I understand. Thanks for everything from me as well, and sad to see you'll be getting out of the business but glad you're happy with the direction you're going, that's what's important.