Pedal builts where a second stomp switch is a must

Pedal builts where a second stomp switch is a must

traktop
This post was updated on .
I was wondering what pedals you guys can tell from experince that definitely deserve a second stompswitch to develop their whole power on the fly. It could be a simple switch to stomp switch swap or any crazy idea that crossed your mind and worked.
In my experience, the wampler black 65 second stomp switch to activate the original boost switch makes me feel like Ive got the mkII version of the original. http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/wampler-black-65.htmlThis same approach did not work so well with the rockett animal for example.
Other thing that comes to my mind is the ampeg scrambler fuzz: switching between texture level at zero to get a regular fuzz sound and whatever texture level setted by the original texture pot would allow you to bring up the "robot" octave up feature on the fly as well.
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/ampeg-scrambler.html
 Your call!