Pedalboard interface buffer question

Zanius
Hey guys, I am building a pedalboard interface and I stumbled upon a dilemma.

Guitar goes in and I wanna have two outputs (sends) and one tuner output.
The way I'm thinking it I should put a buffer right at the input and split its output to 3 signals. One to go to the tuner and two to go to two other buffers for the two outputs. Is that too much?

I fear that if I skip the first buffer, my signal will deteriorate after hitting the tuner. Then again, most of the patch boxes I see online don't even have a buffer at all.

What do you thing is the best way to do this?

Re: Pedalboard interface buffer question

Zanius
Ok, that was confusing I guess. Here is the real question summed up.

The best way to split a guitar signal in two with minimum loss is:

a) you split the signal TO two buffers and get two outputs
or
b) you send the signal to one buffer and get two outputs?
or maybe
c) send to one buffer, split the output to one output and another buffer for the second output?

Re: Pedalboard interface buffer question

amsterdam
I think this is what you're looking for: http://www.muzique.com/lab/splitter.htm

Re: Pedalboard interface buffer question

Zanius
Hey, thanks for that!
I thought of that style, as the one used in the forum-famous split'n'blend circuit. I just wanted to avoid using fets for buffering as they are known to somewhat alter the sound. I personally am ok with this, but not sure if everybody is.