Pete Cornish NG-2 - verified (AKA Pedal PCB Nugget Fuzz)

Pete Cornish NG-2 - verified (AKA Pedal PCB Nugget Fuzz)

andy-h-h
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pete Cornish NG-2

GrooveChampion
Interesting pedal, I guess it used the first three gain stages of a Muff and then a Fuzz Face?

Also, You labled D3 twice instead of D4

Re: Pete Cornish NG-2

andy-h-h
Thanks for pointing that out - updated.   Yes it is very Muff like (or G2 like) with a Fuzz Face type circuit at the end.  Either way it sounds kind of cool.   I used a Russian NPN germanium as Q5 that smoothed things out a little.

Re: Pete Cornish NG-2

GrooveChampion
Good thing I bought some MP38s

Re: Pete Cornish NG-2

andy-h-h
updated attached  - slight error in the previous one