Pg-14

Teddeeh
https://www.pedalpcb.com/docs/BlueShoeGaiPan.pdf

Can any one PPLLEEEASE do this?

Re: Pg-14

refusedarch
Im posting to bump this threat as im looking for this Vero as well... PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

Re: Pg-14

refusedarch
Found this... Built it... not sure how accurate... can anyone else Verify?

Re: Pg-14

fx-fidden
You are not sure about... what? The layout or the schematic?
The schematic is tracked by PedalPCB, I guess we can trust on it. If the layout works is a good thing, and if you try to compare the layout with the schematic and and they match, it has many chances to be accurate enough, or totally.

Do you tried to compare you built with some demo of this pedal?
I build pedals

Re: Pg-14

refusedarch
woah you went all out haha... ya i built it... ya its working... it just be nice if a second person can verify, that's all... haha... 1 thing i did notice is that there's no where as much gain as the PG-14 demos... i also noticed a comment from someone who built with the PedalPCB PCB and they mentioned the same thing... so without some smart-ass response... can someone else verify.... OH TO BE CLEAR.... can someone else verify the layout, because i have it verified just sounds like shit. :)

Re: Pg-14

fx-fidden
Too bad this layout doesn't sound good how we expect. I'll try to inform about it, too.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to build it, not now at least. Sorry. I hope someone else can work on it.
I build pedals