PhAbb Contour/Notch filter

Blackboarcult
Here's a useful little circuit for those who like tone-shaping their preamps.
I remember finding the schem on FSB (or maybe SSguitar) but I'll be damned if I can find the thread now...
Since it is not mine to post, if you need the schematic please look out on the aforementioned websites or PM me and I'll send it via email.

Verified this morning, works great to take away some mud on high-gain preamps and distortions, or just to shape your signal to match different amps/speakers/whatever. The circuit is unity gain, so no level pot needed, but you could always add a 100k pot at the output. I found it unnecessary.

Runs at 15V bipolar, so you'll need |v|ark's bipolar charge pump from the main site. It would probably work with standard voltages, but since there was no Vbias on the circuit, I went with the voltage doubler just in case (this was not specified on the schem, but based on other Phatt circuits, it was most likely meant to run as I did).

Enjoy!!!