Phabbtone v.4.0

Neil mcNasty
Here's the Phabbtone EQ (version 4.0)
Just built and verified it, and it sounds really great!
It sounds even better (more full and rich sound) when placed after my SP201 Preamp (which you can find in the contribution section)

Only change I've done is: I added a 100nf power filter, and I removed a 100K to ground at the output and added a 100K volume pot.
I did this because I use it in front of a TDA2030 Power Amp in order to get a Volume pot for the amp.
You could probably loose the Volume pot and add the resistor if building it as a regular eq pedal, but with the pot it becomes as a quite nice booster, with plenty of volume on tap...

It says +12v on the layout, but it is actually designed to run on +9v (I use +12v in my amp)
It also handles +18v if you would like to get more headroom.
Enjoy!