Phantom Powered Active Direct Box

Chris60601
This post was updated on .
Updated: 2/4/2015

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Phantom Powered Active Direct Box

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi chris!
your r5 is wrong.you could move the down leg one hole down make a cut between base of transistor and move the wire 3 to the new end of r5.
cheers

Re: Phantom Powered Active Direct Box

Chris60601
 ξεναγος

Thanks for the time and update. Now corrected

Cheers
Chris

kirshman
Can I add two 1/4" input jacks in parallel to this, or will that change what the components should be?

Re: Phantom Powered Active Direct Box

kirshman
Hi,
I found some 2sb737's but not 737s.  does the s make a big difference on these.  When I plug in all I get is a loud hiss though the channel but no audio at all.

Re: Phantom Powered Active Direct Box

doxasound
Any updates on this one? I'm excited to try such a low parts count, Phantom Powered DI!

Re: Phantom Powered Active Direct Box

Scarlettamps1
I built this today and it works great. I made a couple changes. I used a lowly 2n4403 and I also noticed the ECB was marked wrong.  It should be EBC top to bottom. After I made this change it worked perfect.