Pharaoh Q2 Voltages Way Off

squirrels
So I'm building a Pharaoh this time and to date Muffs are my nemesis. I love using them but they won't surrender to me and work properly. Anyway my Q2 voltages are off:

C: 8.80
B:0.12
E: 0.01

The clipping diodes at the collector also read the same as well as the 10k resistor. It's almost as if nothing is there. I've measured the 10k and replaced it with a few different ones ton of avail. With Q2 removed, the resistor still allows full voltage to pass.

Some pictures. Very sloppy though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Pharaoh Q2 Voltages Way Off

squirrels
The 6.2k off the Q2 base was bad. Works now. Gotta give it a good run through later.