Phono/Turntable Preamp? (Rolls V29)

jaredcohen
I know, I know... This is an effects blog.  And it's an amazing effects blog... but I'm in the market for a new turntable preamp.  Nothing special, just something to make my turntable amplified.  I came across the Rolls V29, which is just a simple preamp, and looks more expensive than it should be.  I figured I'd throw out a request for a vero layout.  I don't know if this would interest anyone else here, but I figure most musicians like to listen to music, too, right?

Schematic attached from the V29 manual. And a thousand thanks for everything you guys do.

Re: Phono/Turntable Preamp? (Rolls V29)

jaredcohen
I don't know where you'd order the little screw-on ground connector needed for a phonograph, but I imagine I can get them somewhere.

Re: Phono/Turntable Preamp? (Rolls V29)

Jopn
Paul did up one on his site awhile back, with a vero and everything:
http://www.paulinthelab.com/2014/05/riaa-phono-preamp-stripboard-layout.html
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Phono/Turntable Preamp? (Rolls V29)

jaredcohen
Ah!  Very cool Jopn.  Thank you for the info.  I'll give it a go!