Phono preamp. Dealing with ground

Re: Phono preamp. Dealing with ground

My sister went to Spain for a trip with her Spanish class in high school. She loved it and is obsessed with your olive oil. Looks like an incredibly beautiful country from what I’ve seen

Sorry for sidetracking things, the build ended up looking really cool.

Re: Phono preamp. Dealing with ground

nonost
Ey Highsmith I sent you an email! Did you received it?

It's a great country with a huge and amazing heritage. There had been people around here since ever. Here in my town we have one of the best preserved places I can think of. It's called "La parte antigua", from the Muslim era. We are talking about one thousand years:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.4748934,-6.3709414,3a,75y,214.18h,100.67t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipPgbKGdGlRf6Xc6KTsM1Y3QzkHiU-r0Sr2YH99A!2e10!7i5376!8i2688

You can't see much because it looks like the google car wasn't allowed to enter.

YEah, I'm very happy. Tomorrow I will post some pics.

Bye!

Re: Phono preamp. Dealing with ground

Highsmith
Hi, I found your e-mail in the spam folder, and responded.
12