Pignose 7-100 Pre-amp?

rex.himself
Hi ALL!
Would love to be able to build my own version of this great little amp, to be used as a stomp box if it would be at all possible?
Runs off of 9v so I imagine it would not be too hard. There are a few schematics around, several in this thread here http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/instruments-amps/296282-pignose-7-100-repair.html

I can help provide as much info as I can, I actually own a working version of the amp if that will help. My hope is building it as a stomp box will negate having to use transformers?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGxC9mY0rD9yMJMceI7vPw
Check my DIY Guitar Pedal builds and gear demo's on youtube

Re: Pignose 7-100 Pre-amp?

Alex
They've already built one themselves and it's quite cheap:
http://pignoseamps.com/collections/stomp-boxes/products/piggy-in-a-box

Just found a schematic for the Pignose Detonator but it's just a copy of Way Huge Red Llama.

Re: Pignose 7-100 Pre-amp?

rex.himself
Well buying the piggy in a box defeats the purpose of making one ha-ha

I might have to try making the red llama and compare it with the Detonator (as I have one)
I wanted to make it for a mate.

They've already built one themselves and it's quite cheap:
http://pignoseamps.com/collections/stomp-boxes/products/piggy-in-a-box

Just found a schematic for the Pignose Detonator.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Pignose-7-100-Pre-amp-tp33513p33517.html
To unsubscribe from Pignose 7-100 Pre-amp?, click here.
NAML