Pignose Detonator (Red Llama) Low volume

Pignose Detonator (Red Llama) Low volume

FlexYourHead
Hi Everyone

I just pulled my Pignose Detonator out of storage and it has VERY low volume even at max, not even close to unity.

Much less volume than I remember it having (admittedly I haven't used more than once or twice it in over 5 years).

This isn't a DIY pedal however I am lead to believe it is the same thing as a Red Llama under the hood so hopefully someone can help. It's stock aside from a status LED and new stomp switch.

I wonder if it would be worth building a Red Llama and putting in the pignose case.