Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone

moerkb
Although my latest request retain unanswered, I don't stop spamming ;)

There are no Pigtronix effects in the database, but I think they are pretty unique sounding and therefore worth to build. What about the Philosopher's Tone?

Re: Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone

Jopn
I just built Sabro's layout of this and tested it at 9v so far just to make sure everything's working before I build the charge pump.  So far so good!  I'll definitely post up some pics when it's done since it's a build request from my little cousin who wants it built into a tin Batman lunchbox.  I'll be installing the volume as a 6" slider to be used as a "poor man's" volume pedal.  Should be fun :)
Q: Why is a drummer like a scud missile?
A: Both are offensive and inaccurate.

Re: Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone

moerkb
Sound great; like to see the result!