Pitch Black Ugly FX?

BetterOffShred
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgKE6y5VO8
It obviously uses a HT8950, but it's almost like it has a delay as well and/or tremolo built into the same box?  It looks like he has momentary switches for the octave side, one for up and one for down, and maybe the same on the Robot side of the chip?   I'd like to know more if anyone has any experience with this unit.   I really dig these HT8950 circuits!  I built the DBA Robot, and I'm looking at the GGG HT8950 which MAO and Hozy seemed to have nailed down.  Anyway, thanks for looking

-Brett