Plastic pot covers

RockyCraggs
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plastic pot covers

Silver Blues
They come with the Alpha pots Tayda sells. IDK if you can get them by themselves.

Re: Plastic pot covers

All of the ones I have came on alpha pots I ordered from tayda, like silver said. I found these, from smallbear, which appear to be them. There are alternatives too. Barry at guitarpcb sells pot condoms here, which are silicone.

Re: Plastic pot covers

Chris60601
SmallBear has them also - http://www.smallbearelec.com/servlet/Detail?no=1195

Buggers. I see rocket said that too.

And there's always Mammoth (a bit pricey for my taste)
http://www.mammothelectronics.com/category-s/146.htm

But they do offer colors (if you are into spending the extra money for something that wont be seen).
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Plastic pot covers

Surgeon
Yeah, I bought a bunch from smallbear when I started building, before I discovered tayda (where you can get the pots half-price and they came with the covers).

I therefore have a bunch that I don't use, if you need a few I can send some your way.

Re: Plastic pot covers

RockyCraggs
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Plastic pot covers

Surgeon
Just drop me a line with your address and how many you'd want at *phill egal speed "at" yahoo dot com*

Remover the spaces and change at for @....

cheers