Please help

Dzagorac
Hi guys, cheers everyone, I am new here.
 I build several pedals from kits but now I wanna build/buy everything of my own. Can you please give me some links of store where you are buying capacitors/switch/potentiometers/resistors etc.. I wanna quality stuff but not spend a 80$ for building just one pedal.  From http://www.pedalpcb.com/ I buy PCB.. Do you have some other link for PCB boards?
And from Aliexpress I used to buy capacitors and other stuff.. But now I wanna a bit more quality pedals so if you can give me some link that would really help.

Re: Please help

PMowdes
Have a look through this thread

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Reliable-and-Unreliable-Part-Sellers-Ebay-or-Webstore-td38548.html

There is a good amount of info there.

Cheers

Phil

Re: Please help

Mulekicker
Don't know where you're located. I'm in the U.S. and use Small Bear for most of my "fancier parts". For enclosures, switches, and jacks I usually order from lovemyswitches.com. For cheap stuff I use Tayda. I get all of my more mundane stuff from them. Resistors, some caps, led's, and they have Alpha pots cheap. I also order pre tinned wire from small bear, it's my favorite.

Re: Please help

Dzagorac
I'm from Europe! Croatia.

Re: Please help

holm
I buy my stuff from musikding.de, a bit slow but they got all you need. Also bitsbox.co.uk is great, fast shipping and all parts come in labelled bags. Finally you could buy cheap stuff from china, like banggood.
/Erik

Re: Please help

Marbles
I live in Holland. I compare prices in 3 shops.

Newtone-online.nl  (from Holland so fastest shipping for me) Good prices, simple stock of everything a pedalbuilder needs. Wire transfer to pay instead of modern methods like paypal, but very kind people.

Musikding.de    Often cheapest, but sometimes not to clearly labeled, plus they charge extra for a painted bottom of painted enclosures (wtf?!) shipping is acceptable speedwise

And Banzaimusic.com from germany. Banzai does not get a lot of love here. I have had ups and downs with their service (including not receiving everything, someone else's order sent to me, forgetting my order etc).
I love the not so basic color enclosures they have, and I think they have the widest selection of stuff out of the 3. Which can be good or bad. Need a capacitor? Here are 10 brands to choose from and I have no idea what the difference is.
Some parts can be cheaper, some more expensive. Shipping is the longest.

I sort of switch between them depending what I need.