Plutonium fuzz

BetterOffShred

Just wondering if anyone had a layout for this or had ever played it ?  Sounded fun

Thanks

Re: Plutonium fuzz

Alex

Re: Plutonium fuzz

BetterOffShred

BA dude! Thanks for doing that.  I'm going to build it after work, looks like it might be fun!

Re: Plutonium fuzz

BetterOffShred
Built it.  Works.  Sounds Great!   I used a 2N2369 with 64 hfe, and of course the 2N5089.  Much like every other circuit with a 1k gain pot, this could really use a C1k.

I'm definitely boxing this one.  Thanks Alex

Re: Plutonium fuzz

Alex
Cool! Changed it to C1K. In theory it could fit in a 1590G size box.

Re: Plutonium fuzz

BetterOffShred
This is a really good sounding pedal.  It really does a lot and goes from a pretty clean boost to a full on melt down.  Just wanted to share that it's totally worth building if anyone is on the fence.   Definitely C1k for fuzz.