Polyurethane For Protecting PCB's

borntwisted
Saw this and thought it might be of interest to those that make their own PCB's.

Polyurethane For Protecting PCBs
http://www.digitalunderpants.com/polyurethane-for-protecting-one-off-pcbs/

Re: Polyurethane For Protecting PCB's

Vince
That interests me, thanks for sharing

Re: Polyurethane For Protecting PCB's

Beaker
Yeah, and it would work just as well on a vero build as on a PCB. I've just been tinkering with some "old" builds builds I did about a year ago, and had problems getting the solder to flow due to corrosion on the board, and no room to use an abrasive eraser on it.

Using this would be invaluable if you ever need to repair a vero build after a couple of years.

Re: Polyurethane For Protecting PCB's

borntwisted
It caught my attention as I'd often looked at the "they need troubleshooting, at some point..." effects on my desk and wondered if they might corrode away before that happened ;)

Re: Polyurethane For Protecting PCB's

johnk
fortunately, my veroboard is plated so I don't need to do it.