Pot washer size?

Vince
Does anyone know the size of the washers you get with pots? I wouldn't mind sourcing some to place inside the enclosure to lower the length of the pot to fit shorter depth knobs.

Cheers.

Re: Pot washer size?

Milkit
My Alpha ones are approx 12mm outer dia & 7mm dia hole.  I just measured that shit for you! ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Pot washer size?

Vince
Haha cheeeers mucka!... I finally found (I think) the correct size.. Although I did this with 3pdt washers too. I thought it would look cool to have steel instead of plastic on top. The middle whole was correct but the skirt was huge! Like f@@king frisbees!

Fingers crossed with these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140623653073?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Re: Pot washer size?

Milkit
<quote author="Vince">
 The middle whole was correct but the skirt was huge! Like f@@king frisbees!

A little bit like my miss.....  I best not hey, tis' her birthday tomorrow after all!!  ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Pot washer size?

Vince
Haha... My ex misses mouth would fit that description!

Re: Pot washer size?

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pot washer size?

Vince
Cheers dodido. I find that places that sell them as 'pot washer/nuts' usually charge a fortune for them so knowing the size is good to just get them from a diy outlet etc.

Cheers people