Pots working in reverse 7th heaven

angeltone
Finished the gooseoniqueworx 7th heaven and it does work and sounds decent.  However, it seems all the pots are working in reverse.  As I turn them clockwise they do the opposite of what they should.  I feel as though i followed the lug numbering from the offboard page.  Could there be any reason this would be happening other than having the lugs wired incorrectly?  Or is it simply I have to reverse lug 1 and lug 3?

Re: Pots working in reverse 7th heaven

Re: Pots working in reverse 7th heaven

angeltone
I can't seem to upload this schematic to this forum. It is saved on my computer, but when I try insert image, it just gives some kind of source code writing, not the picture. Is this common? I can't find the image on the internet anymore either.