Powder Coating Powder in Europe?

rudeez
Hey!
I just invested in a compressor and powder coating gun etc.
I'm now looking for suppliers of the powder itself for reasonable prices within Europe as from what I understand, powders can't be shipped from outside, or well they can but counts as restricted items and could therefore get stuck in customs and not be sent through.
Does anyone know any good sources for just the powder in various colours and textures?

Re: Powder Coating Powder in Europe?

dexxyy
If memory serves I think Milkit uses this mob
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: Powder Coating Powder in Europe?

rudeez
Ah yeah! I have contacted them earlier tonight to see if they ship to sweden, site dosn't tell and neither d their ebay store :( thanks!