Power Supply

robburgandy
I've been looking around for a DIY pedal power supply layout. I've found schematics for some so I know they exist out there, and I know that there is a difference between some of the "true isolated" supplies on the market, but if anybody is up to making a layout so a simple layman like me can make one I'd be forever grateful!
I'm in the market for something that can do like 6-8 9v and maye 1 or 2 18v just for kicks and giggles

Thanks mates!

Re: Power Supply

skeletonghost
Have a look at this thread dude

Re: Power Supply

robburgandy
How did I not see this before!? I swear I've googled everything I could find, and I get on this website like everyday. Man I feel stupid.
Thanks dude! this made my day

Re: Power Supply

don't be. it's probably due to how i named it, since i tried to model it after something i saw on ebay labeled that way. glad you're going to get good use out of it.

Re: Power Supply

razrook
Hey man, the link to your thread is not opening, only access is via internet archive, but there are no images there of the layout... Can you please post it again or check if you can get the link to work correctly? Thanks!

Re: Power Supply