ProAnalog Manticore V2 - Squealing and farty decay

ProAnalog Manticore V2 - Squealing and farty decay

HeliosPAF
This post was updated on .
I recently built this pedal with Anders' layout  at dirtbox layouts. Others builders had problems with this build but I wanted to give it a try since some errors were fixed.

The thing is that I have similar problems to the ones mentioned in the comments, I have Squealing at 95% of the Gain control and with a farty decay at any gain level. I've tried a bunch of OpAmps and diodes and it didn't fix the problem.

I'm not an expert in checking schematics but it seems that everything is fine. Someone built this same layout and later built it with the PedalPCB pcb which is based on the same schematic and had no problems.

Voltages:

IC1
1. 0
2. 0
3. 0
4. -8.51
5. 0
6. 0
7. 0
8. 8.73

IC2
1. 0
2. 0
3. 0
4. -8.52
5. 0
6. 0
7. 0
8. 8.73

IC3 (MAx1044)
1. 8.74
2. 4.33
3. 0
4. -4.28
5. -8.52
6. 4.14
7. 6.43
8. 8.73

Schematic: https://docs.pedalpcb.com/schematic/Schematic-Aphrodite.png

Notes:
I reduced the 100uF cap at the bottom left corner to 10uF as fuzzhead suggest

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated

Re: ProAnalog Manticore V2 - Squealing and farty decay

HeliosPAF
Newbie question, the 1uf cap and 1k5 res (C12 & R11) at the bottom before the clipping diodes are swapped in the schematic, does the order matter here?